Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From All Recipes. Use good olives! The recipe doesn't call for it, but I would lightly blanche the cauliflower.
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, green pepper, olives, red pepper and onion if desired.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, vinegar, sugar and pepper; gradually whisk in oil. Pour over vegetables and stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.