Cauliflower & Green Olive Salad
My mother has made this for years. With some adaptations and couple of decades, I have come to actually like it! Originally, she made it with with Bleu Cheese instead of Feta cheese. This is a real hit at picnics.
- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower, in small pieces
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 8 ounces green olives
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- Toss cauliflower in olive oil, then add vinegar and toss again.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I prepared and chilled overnight as directed. I think this a good base recipe, but would add a few things to jazz it up next time. I think purple onion and shredded carrots would add to the visual appeal and I would add a few spices to the vinegar and oil next time. I was thinking garlic, oregano, and parsley. I am glad I tried this one. Thank you Chef!Reply