1/2 Photos of Cauliflower Noodle Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
I received this recipe from Philocrates. I'm posting it here so I can save it in one of my cookbooks. Thanks Philocrates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil one pound of noodles (pasta) according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 2Chop two heads of cauliflower into florets.
- 3Boil the cauliflower for ten minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 4Mix together two eggs, one pound of cottage cheese, 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of chopped scallions, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 5Combine the noodles, cauliflower, and egg mix.
- 6Grease a large flat glass baking dish, pour the mix into it.
- 7Stir together 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Spread over the casserole.
- 8Bake the casserole at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.3
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 179.4 mg
- Sodium 955.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 37.5 g