Saltine Cracker Cauliflower Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (low-fat)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 6 saltine crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Steam or boil cauliflower and 1/4 cup onions until tender.
- Drain and place in a 13x9-inch casserole dish.
- Mix grated cheese with remaining onion.
- Add soup mixed with milk.
- Pour this mixture over cauliflower.
- Roll crackers and mix with melted butter.
- Sprinkle on top of a casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was very good, very tasty and a nice change of taste instead of just steamed cauliflower. I used a mild cheddar cheese and no cracker crumbs but I did put a handful of french fried onions on top the last 5 min. of cooking. Very easy to make and would make an excellent dish to pass around at family get-to-gathers.2Reply
see 22 more