Recipe by Lani D
something I throw together whenever someone brings cashews into the house - which is often.
Top Review by Stardustannie
A colourful and tasty stirfry dish that's ultra healthy! Made as directed execpt I toasted the cashews and left them whole. The soy and chili paste is all you need for the sauce as the flavours of the vege shine through. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 125 g snow peas
- 100 g baby corn, halved length ways
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili paste
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, raw, chopped roughly
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Rice as per instructions.
- Heat oil in wok and stir fry onion and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add ginger and stir fry for a further minute. Capsicum, corn and snow peas next.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir-fry for another 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon rice in bowl and top with mix.