- 236.59 ml butter
- 177.44 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cream of tartar
- 354.88 ml finely chopped cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter at medium speed with electric mixer.
- Gradually add sugars, mixing well.
- Add egg and vanilla extract, beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and creaqm of tartar; gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing after each addition.
- Stir in cashews.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoon onto lightly greased sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.