Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple and delicious. Refrigerate for a few hours so that flavors blend. I've made this often to rave reviews. Makes 2 sandwiches.
- 2 cups ground poached chicken breasts
- 3 -5 tablespoons mayonnaise (real mayonnaise only)
- 3 tablespoons chopped cashews (I have always used salted cashews)
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons major grey's chutney
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices bread
- Combine all ingredients except bread and mix well. Refrigerate to blend flavors, if desired, for several hours or up to a day. Spread on bread and serve.
- Note: I use food processor to "grind" the chicken.