Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
A delicious carrot/pineapple bread
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 (8 ounce) cancrushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs, sugar and oil; add carrots, pineapple and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients; stir into carrot mixture.
- Pour into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes Cool in pans Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
I thought it was very easy to make and the bread turned out very moist and yummy! I would make it again!