Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice easy salad, great taste with a little asian flare.
Make and share this Carrot and Radish Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium carrots (julienned)
- 1 cup radish (julienned)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch cayenne
- Put the carrot and radish in a bowl.
- Add the salt, mix well and let sit for 1 hour.
- Drain thoroughly, pressing out as much liquid as possible.
- Add the sesame oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and cayenne.
- Mix and eat.
Recipe was quick and easy to make. I made no changes to the recipe. My husband loves all the ingredients in this recipe - individually - he just did not like this combination. He suggested the soy was too much. (I didn't have any, as I don't like radishes, so I am just relaying his comments).