Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
So simple to make and so YUMMY... I LOVE this pie. It's been in my recipe collection for over 18 years... One of my favorites! Enjoy!
- 24 ounces sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans fruit cocktail
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- whipped cream or Cool Whip, to top
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla together.
- Drain the 2 cans of fruit cocktail, and add the fruit and fold into the mixture.
- Prepare ready-made pie crust.
- Pour mixture into pie crust. Put a pan under pie, in case it spills as it cooks.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, and then put in refrigerator to chill.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Keep refrigerated.