Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taste just like the Lemonade you get at the Carnival!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh lemon juice (8 to 10 Lemons)
- 5 cups cold water
- lemon slice
- Add SUGAR to BOILING WATER. stir until completely dissolved.
- Combine SUGAR WATER with LEMON RIND, LEMON JUICE, and the COLD WATER, mixing well.
- Chill for 8 hours
- Serve over ice, Garnish with Lemon Slices
Perfect for spring which has begun quite in earnest...and where may "earnest" be? Anywhere near Louisiana. Made for Spring PAC 2012.