Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 lbs pork ribs or 4 lbs pork chops
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons whole leaf oregano
- 1 quart blended red chili sauce
- Sprinkle meat with salt.
- Add garlic and oregano to blended chili.
- Pour over meat and marinate in refrigerator 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Cook slowly on top of stove or in 350 oven until meat is done, about 1 hour.
- Thick slices of potatoes may be marinated with the meat.
Lovely peppy, spicy chop. I had some left over salsa so just before serving I added it to the pan - A do again recipe for sure. I used an Asian Chili Sauce -quite hot but excellent flavor