1/3 Photos of Caribbean Jerk Chicken
summertime and the grillin is easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1add first 10 ingredients to blender and pulse to form a paste, season with salt& pepper cut slits in chicken, rub with marinade.
- 2refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 3preheat grill and brush with olive oil.
- 4cook chicken on indirect medium heat 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 5may also be made in the oven, roast at 450.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Jerk Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar