Recipe by GoKittenGo
From Vegetarian Times magazine, yet another twist on egg salad. :) Cooking time includes time to cook the eggs.
- 19.71 ml olive oil
- 473.18 ml onions, chopped
- 6 large eggs, hard boiled
- 9.85 ml mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml oil-cured black olive, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium low heat.
- Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 30 minutes.
- Peel, then mash the eggs with a potato masher or fork.
- Add onions, mayonnaise, and mustard, and mix well.
- Stir in the olives, season with salt and pepper.