Garlic Lovers Pull-Apart Bread
Got this from a Land-O-Lakes recipes -- my daughter has been begging me to make this one. (Cooking time includes time to rise)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 12 frozen dinner rolls, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- Seperate dinner rolls into halves and place in a large bowl.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over the seperated rolls.
- Toss rolls to combine coat.
- Place rolls into a greased pan (bundt or tube pan works well).
- Cover and let rise until they are doubled in size (approximately 1 hour).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Very nice recipe. Easy to put together and nice presentation. The second time I made it at a friend's house who didn't have a ring pan of any kind so I put it in a casserole dish. Still tasty and fun, but not anywhere near as good as the ring. The rolls on the bottom didn't get browned much. I also added more garlic just because,well, its garlic! Still a great recipe and very much a keeper. Thanks for posting.