Fresh Corn Salad
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 3⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon season salt
- 5 ears sweet corn, kernels cut off (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Whisk together sour cream, worcestershire, and salt in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, tossing to coat well with dressing.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours before serving.
Join The Conversation