1/5 Photos of Caramelized Chicken
This is an easy, and inexpensive, weeknight meal that looks like you slaved to make a restaurant quality meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 29.58 ml maple syrup
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml chili paste or 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml ponzu sauce
- 29.58 ml tomato ketchup
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1Place all the marinade ingredients in a bowl large enough to fit the chicken in a single layer; whisk to combine.
- 2Place the chicken in the marinade for 20 to 30 minutes, spooning it over top a few times.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 4Place the chicken, onions, and tomatoes in a baking dish in a single layer.
- 5Pour the marinade over top.
- 6Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 to 30 minutes; the chicken should be browned on top, the onions brown around the edges, and the tomatoes should have burst.
- 7NOTE: To speed up cooking of the chicken, or if your drumsticks are particularly large, you can cut slits on the underside, along the bone.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.6
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 555.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: