1/1 Photo of Caramel Pecan Pie
1 hr 10 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
This recipe will be a bit richer as it calls for milk. Not water like the UnknownChef's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a saucepan over low heat, combine caramels, butter and milk.
- 3Cook, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- 4Remove from heat and set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, combine sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt.
- 6Gradually mix in the melted caramel mixture. Stir in pecans.
- 7Pour filling into unbaked pie crust.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.
- 9Allow pie to cool until filling is firm.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1079 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4235.8
- Calories from Fat 2012
- Total Fat 223.6 g
- Saturated Fat 65.2 g
- Cholesterol 790.5 mg
- Sodium 2974.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 530.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 393.7 g
- Protein 58.2 g