Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I love butterscotch, toffee, and caramel. What more can you ask for? This is very rich. Chill time is cook time.
Top Review by ksims86
I love this pie! It is very simple to make, and a HUGE hit at all my holiday gatherings last year. For Christmas, I made one pie the standard recipe, and another with chocolate pudding instead of the butterscotch. Both were delicious. Recommended to everyone!
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars, crushed and divided in half
- 1 ready made graham cracker pie crust (9 ounce)
- 4 ounces room temp cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed and divided (like cool whip)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (7 ounce) packages butterscotch pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk, and sugar.
- Gently stir in half of the whipped topping and spread evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle half of the crushed toffee bars over cream cheese mixture.
- Pour 2 cups milk in large bowl. Add pudding mixes; beat with wire whisk until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- Pour over crushed toffee bits. Sprinkle remaining toffee bits evenly over pudding mix.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.
- Spread remaining whipped topping on pie. Drizzle caramel ice cream topping over pie.
- If desired, you can crush more toffee bars and sprinkle over caramel topping.