1/1 Photo of Caramel Drizzled Butterscotch Toffee Crunch Pie
4 hrs 15 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I love butterscotch, toffee, and caramel. What more can you ask for? This is very rich. Chill time is cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars, crushed and divided in half
- 1 ready made graham cracker pie crust (9 ounce)
- 4 ounces room temp cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed and divided (like cool whip)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (7 ounce) packages butterscotch pudding
- 1In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk, and sugar.
- 2Gently stir in half of the whipped topping and spread evenly over crust.
- 3Sprinkle half of the crushed toffee bars over cream cheese mixture.
- 4Pour 2 cups milk in large bowl. Add pudding mixes; beat with wire whisk until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- 5Pour over crushed toffee bits. Sprinkle remaining toffee bits evenly over pudding mix.
- 6Chill for 4 hours before serving.
- 7Spread remaining whipped topping on pie. Drizzle caramel ice cream topping over pie.
- 8If desired, you can crush more toffee bars and sprinkle over caramel topping.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Drizzled Butterscotch Toffee Crunch Pie
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.7
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 372.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: