Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This a recipe I got from Pampered Chef.
Make and share this Caramel Apple Sticky Buns (Pampered Chef) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) canjumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- Melt butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup in deep dish baker.
- Sprinkle chopped apples in pan.
- Coat biscuits in cinnamon/sugar.
- Place biscuits on top of apples.
- Bake at 375 for 18 - 20 minutes.
I'm really surprised that no one has rated this recipe before me. The recipe was VERY simple to follow. I used a Granny Apple for my apple of choice. I also used the pre-made McCormicks Cinnamon Sugar. My hubby and both my boys loved these. Thanks for sharing this recipe.