- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lb flounder
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 mayer lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- preheat oven to 350
- on a baking sheet spread almonds in a single layer. bake 7-10 minutes stirring frequently.
- melt butter in a shallow baking dish in oven.
- place onions in dish and top with fish.
- in a small bowl mix lemon juice mayo and parsely and spread over fish.
- sprinkle with cheese and bake 15-20 minutes.
- top with almonds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I am still young (25) Life experince has aged me alot. I learned to cook at both of my grandmother's knees (One southern American, one southern Irish) when I was about five. By ten I started collecting cookbooks and experinmenting on my own. As a latch key kid I cooked for my four younger brothers and sisters. My mom ran a small deli before she died when I was 17 so alot of my recies debuted there. Now I run my own catering Buisness. I am married to a wnderful man for five years now. I am a six year old daughter, sons who are four and three. We are also raising my 14 year old sister and nine Year old stepsister and have a 16 year old foster daughter, all of which love cooking with me. I am writing a cookbook with the hopes that when I pass I can leave my recipes for them My cookbook collection has now reached over 1200. Thank you for trying and reviewing my recipes.. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">