Recipe by REEVES73
I served this at Christmas dinner for dessert, and there wasn't a bit left. This isn't your ordinary pie, it has pudding in it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup milk (divided)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (may use sugar free)
- 20 ounces apple pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl combine softened cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk.
- Beat until blended.
- Add remaining milk and pudding.
- Beat till smooth.
- Fold in apple pie filling.
- Pour into crust.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Top with chopped nuts.
- Place in refrigerator to set up some. About an hour.
- Cook time is for refrigeration.