Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I served this at Christmas dinner for dessert, and there wasn't a bit left. This isn't your ordinary pie, it has pudding in it.
- In a medium bowl combine softened cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk.
- Beat until blended.
- Add remaining milk and pudding.
- Beat till smooth.
- Fold in apple pie filling.
- Pour into crust.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Top with chopped nuts.
- Place in refrigerator to set up some. About an hour.
- Cook time is for refrigeration.