Recipe by AshleyNeicole
Perfect dessert to follow Thanksgiving dinner. This easy recipe is also perfect for any fall occasion.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 ready-to-bake graham cracker pie crust
- caramel syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, apple juice and vanilla on medium until blended.
- Add eggs to cream cheese mixture and blend on medium until blended.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Drizzle with caramel syrup and run a knife through the syrup to spread.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is set.