Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple cheesecake recipe that I sometimes bring to a party.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon caramel topping
- 1 (8 ounce) can apple pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl in the microwave.
- Microwave it on the defrost setting for a couple of minutes to slightly soften the cream cheese.
- Add sugar to cream cheese and beat it with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs and caramel and blend until smooth.
- Pour into ready made crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Note: The cheesecake is done when the sides are puffed- The center will not be as puffed- It will be possible to jiggle the center slightly but it will not be runny.
- Let cool.
- Top with apple pie filling and chill.
This was very good. Chia pretty much said it all- very creamy and sweet. I think next time I will lower the sugar in the pie itself, b/c I LOVE the apple topping. Thanks so much!
this was very good and so easy to make. the filling was very creamy. i think next time i will top it with fresh berries, the canned apple pie filling was too sweet for our taste, but looked very pretty.