Had this at a potluck and had to get the recipe. Have since made it for other things; it is quick, easy, and always a hit! Serving size is just a guess.
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese (tub, not the block type)
- 1 (18 ounce) container caramel apple dip
- 1 (10 ounce) bag English toffee bits
- Spread cream cheese into a pie plate.
- Spread caramel dip on top of cream cheese (you may not want all of the caramel - use your own judgment! :) ).
- Sprinkle with all of the toffee bits and serve with sliced apples of your choice!