Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Had this at a potluck and had to get the recipe. Have since made it for other things; it is quick, easy, and always a hit! Serving size is just a guess.
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese (tub, not the block type)
- 1 (18 ounce) container caramel apple dip
- 1 (10 ounce) bag English toffee bits
- Spread cream cheese into a pie plate.
- Spread caramel dip on top of cream cheese (you may not want all of the caramel - use your own judgment! :) ).
- Sprinkle with all of the toffee bits and serve with sliced apples of your choice!
Made 1/2 a recipe of this for my husbands family Christmas get-together. Used red and green sliced apples for dipping. It was well received by everyone...and great to see my kids eating some fruit instead of all cookies!!!!! Thanks for posting!!!!!
This is absolutely delicious! My family really enjoyed it. I am going to be sure and bring it to my next potluck event. :) Yum!
This was wonderful! I'm so glad I picked this to make and share with friends...and can you say "GONE!"? They scarfed it down like nobody's business! I used a granny smith and a fuji apple (one tart, one sweet) and this was different and good :-)! I had a small problem; I bought Heath bar bits (chocolate coated) by accident, but that didn't slow us down a bit...I do think you could get away with using about 1/2 the caramel dip (that's what I did) and maybe 1/2 the bag of heath bits. It was messy, but, it disappeared! I'm always on the lookout for a new 'item' to share with friends - I'm glad I chose this!