1/1 Photo of Caramel Apple Brickle Dip
Had this at a potluck and had to get the recipe. Have since made it for other things; it is quick, easy, and always a hit! Serving size is just a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese (tub, not the block type)
- 1 (18 ounce) container caramel apple dip
- 1 (10 ounce) bag English toffee bits
- 1Spread cream cheese into a pie plate.
- 2Spread caramel dip on top of cream cheese (you may not want all of the caramel - use your own judgment! :) ).
- 3Sprinkle with all of the toffee bits and serve with sliced apples of your choice!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Brickle Dip
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 71.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caramel apple dip