1/5 Photos of Cappuccino Cookies
Found in a King Arthur Flour catalog. King Arthur makes cappuccino chips, as does Guittard and cinnamon chips are made by Hershey's (at least that I've found). These cookies are packed full of chips, especially if you use all three varieties. Posted on: Aug 26, 2005
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter (very soft)
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons espresso powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups cappuccino chips or 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 1 cup white chocolate (chunks or chips) (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place soft, partially melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add the sugar, salt, espresso powder, and vanilla and stir well.
- 4Add the egg and stir well again.
- 5Add the baking soda and flour and mix until well blended.
- 6Stir in all the chips.
- 7Scoop out rounded tablespoons of dough onto lightly greased or parchment paper covered baking sheets.
- 8Bake for 10 to 14 minutes, until bottoms are lightly browned (tops should not darken).
- 9Remove from oven and let rest on pan for 5 minutes then slide onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1091 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.8
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 105.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips