Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (or dark or raisins)
- 1 cup optional chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk together dry ingredients, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars, add eggs one at a time until combined, then vanilla and pumpkin.
- Mix in dry ingredients in 2 additions, then fold in chips and walnuts.
- Bake on greased (or parchment-lined) cookie sheet for 18 minutes, rotating pans front to back and top to bottom halfway through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These cookies are just o.k. I took an additional star off for the lack of directions at the end of the recipe. If you make these cookies be aware that they don't spread and come out of the oven looking the same as when they went in. I dropped by teaspoons full on the first sheet and ended up with some very small, unattractive cookies. After that I did tablespoons full and tried to smooth them out a bit and they looked a bit better. Also watch the baking time. I baked the larger cookies at 350 for 15 minutes. There are better recipes for pumpkin cookies available so I won't be making these again.