1/5 Photos of Cappuccino Cheesecake
8 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 5 mins
My sister loves cappuccino cheesecake. I baked this for her birthday, and she was one happy camper! Prep time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 5 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder or 4 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- chocolate, shaved into curls (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix crackers, butter and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom (not sides) of a 9-inch springform pan with 2 3/4-inch high sides.
- 3Bake crust 10 minutes.
- 5Maintain oven temperature.
- 6Combine cream, espresso powder or coffee and vanilla in small bowl; set aside.
- 7Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- 8Gradually beat in remaining 1 1/4 cups sugar, then eggs 1 at a time.
- 9Beat in flour.
- 10Stir espresso mixture until power dissolves, beat into cream cheese mixture.
- 11Stir in chocolate chips.
- 12Pour batter over crust.
- 13Bake cake until edges are puffed and beginning to crack and center is just set, about 1 hour 5 minutes.
- 14Cool on rack for 30 minutes; chill, uncovered for 6 hours.
- 15Cut around cake to loosen.
- 16Release pan sides.
- 17Top with chocolate curls, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.0
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 171.6 mg
- Sodium 295.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 7.9 g