Yummy! (source: Homebasics Magazine) Prep time includes chill time.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream or 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup whipped margarine
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (or grain beverage powder)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts or 1 cup walnuts
- Line 8" square baking dish with aluminum foil; set aside.
- In a 2 qt saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, cream, margarine, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Continue to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Using foil, lift fudge onto cutting board.
- To serve, cut into 36 squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My 14 year old will not stay out of the fudge! lol... I have made fudge for Christmas Presents this year, and out of 10 different kinds, this is by far the families favorite! I added a little bit more Instant Coffee and Cinnamon to mine as I love them both... Needless to say, it was not overpowering, but very robust! Thanks for posting this!1Reply
Great Fudge!! Very good flavor and texture, and very easy to make. What can be better than that?! This is my all time favorite now. I added an extra touch - I made a white chocolate drizzle for pouring over the top of the fudge. For a gift, I poured the fudge into a pretty coffee cup and poured the drizzle in a swirl pattern so it looked like a cup of coffee. Made a great presentation :^)Reply
see 5 more