photo by pines506
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1 cup orange bell peppers or 1 cup red bell pepper (or a combo of all 3)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄3 cup chopped tomato
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Stir together chips and margarine and press into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Beatg cream cheese and eggs in large bowl at medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in the co-jack cheese and the chilis and pour over crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Spread sour cream over cheese cake and sprinkle on toppings.
- Chill 1-2 hours.
- Remove from cake pan after chilling.
- Let sit out to"soften" a little or you'll break your tortilla chips!
- before serving.
- Serve on platter surrounded by tortilla chips and celery sticks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
OK lets see...My name is Diane and I'm married to a wonderful guy -- going on 20 years. We have 2 kids -- 1 daughter and 1 son a 70lb german shepard, a fat cat and a very snobby cat! I work a couple of days a week in the Loop and the rest of my time is spent sitting at the kids sporting events. I love to try new recipes. Luckily, hubby will try just about anything. The kids aren't so eager about that, but are generally very good sports about it!