Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy to make, tasty & filling - an excellent lunch.
- 1 cup rice
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 lb stir fry vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1⁄4 cup cashew nuts
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- While rice is cooking, cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Stir-fry 4 to 6 minutes or until brown.
- Add vegetables and water to skillet.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain liquid.
- Stir in stir-fry sauce and honey; heat through.
- Divide rice and noodles among bowls.
- Top with chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with cashews.