1/4 Photos of Canned Green Tomatoes
Aunt Paula's Note:
This is my MIL recipe. It's very good, and a good way to use those left over green tomatoes at the end of summer. It's so nice to open a jar and make fried green tomatoes!
My Private Note
- 1Slice green tomatoes into pint jars.
- 2Add 1/2 teaspoon salt to each jar.
- 3Cover with boiling water.
- 4Put lids on and put in water bath canner.
- 5Bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from canner, tighten caps and cool on counter top.
- 7Can also use quart jars, adding 1 teaspoon salt.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canned Green Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g