1/6 Photos of Can You Believe It's Oven Roasted Chicken
Do you ever wonder what to do with the last of the chips and crumbs in a chip bag? My DH and DS for some reason never can finish off a bag before starting a new one and I needed to do something. I saved a sandwich size bag of the crumbs and chips, crushed them up, added some bread crumbs and coated my chicken breasts. Great flavor from the chips, nice crunch and different texture for the palette. YUMMY Served this with Basic Machine French Bread French bread, green beans, and wild rice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces potato chips, any flavor 1 sandwich size baggie (I mixed sour cream and onion with regular, but can see this with BBQ chips as well)
- 10 large chicken breasts, bone in
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, for wash
- 1/4 teaspoon milk, for wash
- 1Crush the chips finely.
- 2Add enough Italian bread crumbs to mixture for coating chicken (I needed 1/2 cup).
- 3Wash chicken and pat dry.
- 4Dunk in egg/milk wash.
- 5In ziploc bag coat chicken pieces 1 or 2 at a time.
- 6Put in large roasting pan.
- 7Sprinkle on Worcestershire sauce.
- 8Sprinkle on garlic powder.
- 9Use salt & pepper to taste (we do not use salt, chips have enough for our taste).
- 10Bake in oven 45-55 min at 350°F (ovens vary so check after 35 minutes. I have propane so it burns hot).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Can You Believe It's Oven Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.6
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 111.4 mg
- Sodium 298.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 32.7 g