1/2 Photos of Camping Banana Boat
A camping delicacy to be enjoyed by young...and not so young.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slit each banana lengthwise but not all the way through.
- 2Leave the skin on (do not peel).
- 3Put 1-2 tsp each of the marshmallows and chocolate chips in slit.
- 4Sprinkle lightly with brown sugar.
- 5Wrap tightly in foil, being sure to seal ends.
- 6Place on grill over campfire or coals, seam side up.
- 7Takes about 7 minutes to cook.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camping Banana Boat
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g