photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 1 banana
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 (7 ounce) canned whipped cream (I use low-fat Redi-Whip)
- Peel banana and place it on a plate. Slice banana in half, lengthwise.
- Spray whipped cream on the cut surface of both banana halves. Then fold banana halves together until the two strips of whipped cream touch. Be careful to not squeeze too firmly (or the whipped cream will ooze out too far).
- Add a maraschino (or two) on top.
- For dessert, you can sweeten it up a bit by drizzling a thin line of caramel or chocolate syrup over the whipped cream, or sprinkling chopped walnuts, baking sprinkles, shredded coconut, or other kid-friendly treats on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
This site used to be awesome. It was at the top of its game when it was called Recipezaar, but that was many years ago. The site was purchased by Scripps and belly-flopped into mediocrity. A few of the faithful members remained, hoping to wait out the storm of corporate nonsense. But alas, it never got better and just continued on its terminal path to nothingness. So most of the loyal members have vanished and made homes at better recipe sites.