Poor Man's Lobster
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- Fill a pot with water (about a gallon).
- Add 1 cup sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Do not ever stir the mixture.
- Add chunks of halibut, do not over crowd.
- They will sink to the bottom, and then rise to the top when they are done.
- It should take just a few minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon.
- Remember to not stir the mixture.
- Continue until all the halibut is cooked.
- Dip in melted butter and eat!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!