Summer Tuna Boat
photo by llwcoast
- Ready In:
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 diced tomato
- 1⁄2 diced onion
- 1 fresh sweet corn (remove corn from cob, Cover in microwave safe bowl for two minutes )
- 4 tablespoonfuls mayonnaise
- 10 ounces canned tuna
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Place 8 Romain lettuce leaves On a plate in a circular pattern.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except tomatoes, and cheddar cheese.
- use an ice cream scooper to place a scoop on each Romain lettuce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!