Summer Tuna Salad Sandwich (Open-Faced)
I created this sandwich recently and think it is really great. I used recipe #83371 for the pico de gallo, but you could simply buy some pre-made at the store.
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) canned tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 slice pumpernickel bread, large, thick-sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pico de gallo
- Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, pickle relish, dried onions and dillweed. Set aside.
- Toast bread.
- Top bread with tuna mixture and pico de gallo.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION