Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A real time saver from Campbells, very tasty.
- 1 tablespoon lite olive oil
- 4 pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancampbells cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked noodles
- Cook Chops in the oil until browned on both sides.
- Add all other ingredients except noodles.
- Cover & cook until the chops are cooked and tender.
- Serve with the sauce over the cooked noodles.
Very easy recipe that really dresses up a porkchop! I made this for 2 with boneless chops. The sauce was great, lots of flavor. I will definitely make this again! Thanks Bergy for another great recipe!
Hubby enjoyed it, but not so much did I. Recipe is easy enough to make but I think it is tooo mustardy.
You did it again Bergy! wow, zingy comfort food! The sauce on this is delicious, said DH, he loved it and the pork chops were lovely and tender too. Had some sweet pepper and green onion to use up so I threw it in the pot too, turned out great, it's the mustard that makes this great! Thanks for sharing!!