Easy Ritz-Breaded Pork Chops
Pork chops coated with cracker mixture and egg then baked. A time saver.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter flavored cracker, crushed (Ritz)
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In shallow bowl combine crushed crackers, garlic salt and pepper; mix well.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs.
- Dip pork chops in beaten egg and then into cracker mixture.
- Place the pork chops in a casserole dish.
- Place chunks of the butter around the pork chops.
- Cover with foil paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes; remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
My whole family loved these pork chops! They had the best flavor, and were tender and juicy. Mine were not dry at all. I gave this recipe to a friend, and after she made them she raved and raved about how good they were. I'm going to try this same cracker coating on some thin chicken breasts tonight. I will definitely make this recipe again and again!!