Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great for Picnics!! And yes dear...so tasty!!
- 1 cup dry white rice or 1 cup brown rice
- 1⁄4 cup rice seasoning (Nori Komi Furikake)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 large flour tortillas (white)
- 4 nori (Nori toasted seaweed sheets, for sushi)
- 1 cup carrot (shredded, more or less)
- 1 cup zucchini (2-inch shoots, more or less)
- 1 cup imitation crabmeat or 1 cup albacore tuna
- Cook rice according to package directions. (Cooking time varies. Add Salt and Butter if desired while preparing rice to taste.).
- Once rice is cooked, set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add rice seasoning, green onions and rice vinegar to cooled rice and mix well. Continue to cool.
- Chop Zucchini into 2" shoots. Shred carrots and pull apart the layers to the imitation crab meat or crumble albacore tuna into small chunks. Set aside.
- Prepare the sushi wraps.
- Heat a tortilla one at a time in the microwave for 10 seconds. Pull out of microwave and place a seaweed sheet on top of tortilla. Add a little over a 1/2 cup rice mixture on top of seaweed sheet and cover the Nori seaweed sheet in a layer.
- Place a layer of shredded carrots over the rice layer.
- On one edge of the wrap lay shoots of zunnhini and meat then from that end start to roll and fold in the edges of the wrap until fully completely wrapped.
- Roll folded wraps in tinfoil and cut down the center at an angle.
- Great with soy sauce and/or wasabi.
- Great for Picnic shindigs.