Hope Rock's Note:
Great for Picnics!! And yes dear...so tasty!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup dry white rice or 1 cup brown rice
- 1/4 cup rice seasoning (Nori Komi Furikake)
- 1/4 cup green onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 large flour tortillas (white)
- 4 nori (Nori toasted seaweed sheets, for sushi)
- 1 cup carrot (shredded, more or less)
- 1 cup zucchini (2-inch shoots, more or less)
- 1 cup imitation crabmeat or 1 cup albacore tuna
- 1Cook rice according to package directions. (Cooking time varies. Add Salt and Butter if desired while preparing rice to taste.).
- 2Once rice is cooked, set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
- 3Add rice seasoning, green onions and rice vinegar to cooled rice and mix well. Continue to cool.
- 4Chop Zucchini into 2" shoots. Shred carrots and pull apart the layers to the imitation crab meat or crumble albacore tuna into small chunks. Set aside.
- 5Prepare the sushi wraps.
- 6Heat a tortilla one at a time in the microwave for 10 seconds. Pull out of microwave and place a seaweed sheet on top of tortilla. Add a little over a 1/2 cup rice mixture on top of seaweed sheet and cover the Nori seaweed sheet in a layer.
- 7Place a layer of shredded carrots over the rice layer.
- 8On one edge of the wrap lay shoots of zunnhini and meat then from that end start to roll and fold in the edges of the wrap until fully completely wrapped.
- 9Roll folded wraps in tinfoil and cut down the center at an angle.
- 10Great with soy sauce and/or wasabi.
- 11Great for Picnic shindigs.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Sushi Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.7
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 820.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: