Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Signature California ingredients and flavorful spices are the secret to this taste sensation I developed. I'm always asked to bring this to parties or family celebrations.
- 453.59 g surimi (imitation crab)
- 1 avocado
- 283.49 g can black olives
- 14.79 ml red onion, chopped finely
- 29.58 ml celery, chopped (optional)
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml apple cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 7.39 ml dill (dried dill weed)
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Flake crab with 1 t lemon juice in large bowl.
- Add onion, celery (optional), vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire, and 1 t dill.
- Stir until mixed.
- Stir in mayonnaise (adjust amount according to taste).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice avocado into bitesize pieces and sprinkle with remaining 1 t lemon juice (keeps avocado from browning) and 1/2 t dill.
- Gently stir avocados and olives into the salad.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve or refrigerate for several hours.
This was excellent! I added some diced red, yellow and orange pepper and some diced water chestnuts. YUMMY! This will definitely be a regular at my house.
This salad was absolutely delicious! My husband and I had it sat. Nite, sun. Nite, and my husband woke up mon. Morning wanting to take some for his lunch, but there was none left! Thanks for the recipe, picholine!
Impressed! I really enjoyed this crab salad. I am not a big dill fan so I was nervous. I would defineately make this again. I bet garlic would be great in here also. Thanks!