Quick and easy. Add your favorite pie filling.
Make and share this Cake Mix Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (21 ounce) cans pie filling
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix or 18 ounces white cake mix
- Spread 2 cans any flavor pie filling in bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with cake mix.
- Pour melted margarine over the cake mix.
- Bake at 350F for 50 minutes.
- Top with Cook Whip or whipping cream when cooled, if desired.
Yummy & easy to make. "Super" sweet taste from the cake mix. I used apple pie filling & sprinkled a little cinnamon on top as soon as I took it out of the oven. You need a hearty sweet tooth for this recipe. Thanks for posting.
Thank you for posting this recipie. My mom made this for us when we were younger and now I can share it with my family.You have made my day!
Used one can of regular and one can of low sugar pie filling and it tasted great. I don't have a 9 x 13 pan, so I used a 7 x 11 and a low loaf sized pan and it worked just fine. Great and easy; thank you for posting this recipe.