Easy Strawberry Crisp
photo by Montana Heart Song
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place strawberries in 9 X 13 baking pan.
- Cover the strawberries with half of the dry cake mix.
- Scatter half of the butter pieces over the dry mix.
- Cover with the remaining dry cake mix.
- Scatter the remaining butter pieces over the top.
- Bake 60 minutes, until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This turned out to be an attractive rich dessert,delicious, but....it stuck to the pan. I lightly greased but it still stuck.I used the right amount of butter. I took the remaining strawberry juice (I had two cups) made a sweet sauce, drizzled over the the chunks of crisp in the bowls and served with whipped cream, drizzled the sauce over whipped cream.It is very rich. Should be served with a light meal.