- 3 tilapia fillets
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter or 2 -3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoning (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 bunch finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, medium heat, melt butter and saute garlic and green onion 5 minute.
- In mixing bowl, Coat tilapia in mixture of flour, cajun and creole seaonings.
- Place Tilapia in skillet and cook 5-7 min on each side, or until fish is white and flakey.