Spicy Baked Tilapia
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 5 teaspoons scallions, sliced
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- lemon wedge
- Preheat oven to 450°F Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine salt, paprika, onion powder, dry mustard, garlic, pepper, cumin, basil, oregano, thyme, & rosemary.
- On plate, mix bread crumbs, parsley, and scallions.
- Sprinkle about 1 T of spice mixture on fish. Mix rest of it in with bread crumbs and olive oil.
- Dredge fish in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking pan and bake 12-15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes for even browning.
- Squeeze juice from lemon wedges over fillets & serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!