Recipe by Amber Dawn
Chicken breasts wraps. 4 points
Top Review by Eric L.
Lovely, tasty meal which everyone enjoyed. Did mine slightly differently, instead of frying the chicken breasts, after coating I placed them in a roasting bag and cooked them in the oven on 200*C for 40 minutes. Chicken then cooks in its own juices. I will be making these again soon.
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 medium fat free tortillas
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups mixed baby greens, mesclun lettuce leaves
- 8 medium basil leaves
- 4 teaspoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 3 tablespoons seasoning mix, flour, and paprika. Season chicken with salt and pepper and dredge in seasoning mixture.
- Coat a large, nonstick pan with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, add chicken to pan and saute until cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove chicken from heat and set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning for dressing.
- On each tortilla, spread 1 teaspoon dressing; add onion slices, greens and two basil leaves. Top with chicken pieces (approximately two per tortilla) and wrap.