Buffalo Chicken Wraps
photo by Linajjac
- Ready In:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce (we use Franks)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 tortillas (10-inch , flour or spinach)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
- Place buttermilk in another in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk, then roll in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 8-10 minutes or until juiced run clear. Drain on paper towels; cut into strips.
- In a bowl, combine hot sauce and butter.
- Dip chicken strips into mixture , coating both sides.
- Place chicken in the center of each tortilla . Layer with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes; drizzle with salad dressing.
- Bring up sides of tortillas; secure with toothpick if desired.
- Eat and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!