Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I think I found this on Kraft's website. I enjoyed it a lot so I thought I'd share it! For the lettuce, I use lettuce from the "bagged salad" that you can get from supermarkets. Any head of lettuce in my two person family goes to waste!
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground turkey
- 6 teaspoons parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic clove (I use the jarred kind)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons caesar salad dressing (I use fat free)
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese (you can use sliced mozzarella, I use the shredded kind)
- 2 hamburger buns (I use whole wheat, toasted)
- Mix meat, 4 tsp Parmesan cheese & seasonings. Shape into two patties.
- Grill (I use my George Foreman; it takes 3-4 minutes) until done.
- During last minute or so of grilling, top each patty with about 1 tbsp cheese (or a slice of cheese) and let it melt.
- Toss lettuce with 2 tsp Parmesan & 1 tbsp dressing. Spoon onto bottom part of buns.
- Top with patty, and spread rest of dressing onto top part of buns. Enjoy!
- Feel free to add tomatoes, onions, etc!