I think I found this on Kraft's website. I enjoyed it a lot so I thought I'd share it! For the lettuce, I use lettuce from the "bagged salad" that you can get from supermarkets. Any head of lettuce in my two person family goes to waste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lean ground turkey
- 6 teaspoons parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic clove (I use the jarred kind)
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons caesar salad dressing (I use fat free)
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese (you can use sliced mozzarella, I use the shredded kind)
- 2 hamburger buns (I use whole wheat, toasted)
- 1Mix meat, 4 tsp Parmesan cheese & seasonings. Shape into two patties.
- 2Grill (I use my George Foreman; it takes 3-4 minutes) until done.
- 3During last minute or so of grilling, top each patty with about 1 tbsp cheese (or a slice of cheese) and let it melt.
- 4Toss lettuce with 2 tsp Parmesan & 1 tbsp dressing. Spoon onto bottom part of buns.
- 5Top with patty, and spread rest of dressing onto top part of buns. Enjoy!
- 6Feel free to add tomatoes, onions, etc!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Turkey Burger
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.7
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 575.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: