This great American burger combines ingredients from Louisiana, the American southwest, and a cabernet sauvignon from California.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, boiled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped manzanilla olives
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, whites and some greens
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1Heat the grill.
- 2Boil the egg for 8-10 minutes and run it under cold water, shell and dice it, then add it to the rest of the condiment ingredients in a bowl.
- 4Combine the burger ingredients together in a medium bowl. Divide into six portions and make patties.
- 5Cook patties on a charcoal or gas grill until done to your satisfaction.
- 6Lightly toast the buns on the grill.
- 7Place the burgers on buns, top with cheese, remoulade, and fixin's.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabernet Sauvignon Burgers With Southwestern Remoulade Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.9
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 168.0 mg
- Sodium 1158.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground chuck